Palm-sized COOL JAPAN! Cute mini stationery to convey your feelings to your special someone. It also makes a perfect gift!
IDEAS ON HOW TO USE WABUNBO
- stationery / handwrite your message to covey your emotions
- table decoration
- frame it to decorate your home
- message card along with your gift
- gift it for birthday and other special occasions
- Japanese learning material
Light enough (only 25g) to be easily sent by post. Ideal for carrying around. Carry it with you, show it off to your friends, and you’ll hear them say “KAWAII! (So cute!)”
Traditional Japanese patterns are drawn. All of them are auspicious and mean good luck.
- SEIGAIHA : blue ocean waves
- MT.FUJI : Mt. Fuji is a symbol of Japan worshiped as a sacred mountain.
- UME : Plum blossoms which are the flowers that signal the arrival of warm spring after the cold winter.
- KASUMI : haze or fog
- MIZU : Whirlpools is a magnificent pattern that resembles naturally flowing water.
WABUNBO is an accordion fold stationery that can be teared off along each crease.
60 sheets connected altogether. You can use each sheet separately, or write over two or more sheets.
5 matching mini envelopes included. These envelopes can also be used when tipping at a hotel. Small envelopes are commonly used in Japan because it is a Japanese tradition to hand money in them especially on celebrations.
Beautiful tiny red box is all handmade; reusable as an accessory or pill case.
Designed by a Brazilian designer who loves the beauty of Japan.
■ Japanese Word（感謝）
“感謝”/kansha is written with a brush and ink on 10 sheets out of the whole 60 sheets. “感謝” is one of the most beautiful words in Japanese, and it means a feeling of gratitude. If you want to express your gratitude to your loved ones, gift them with “感謝” and your feelings will be firmly conveyed with a delightful surprise.
■ Custom Japanese Word
We write the Japanese word of your choice on your WABUNBO sheets. Just let us know your preferred word. You can personalize your WABUNBO in various ways. Here are some examples;
- Write “感謝” on all 60 sheets
- Write the name of your special someone in Japanese on 30 sheets
- Write the name you your child in Japanese on 10 sheets
We write the Japanese word of your choice for you. Ideal for those who love kanji. Why not give your loved ones this cute stationery with their names written in kanji on their special day? English explanation of the written word will be enclosed. This is also suitable for a Japanese learning material.
- Box: 51×105mm / 2×4.1”
- Each sheet: 40×95mm / 1.6×3.7”
- 60 sheets
- 5 envelopes
- Made in Japan
- Japanese washi paper