Glass Dip Pens that Spark Joy!
Limited stock: 3 pens available per month
- Glasswork by glasskaoria, a glass pen artist in Japan
- Hand-blown by a female glass artist in Kyoto, Japan
- Dainty and exquisite work of art
- Movable Swarovski Zirconia trapped in the handle
- Outstanding writing performance
- Delightful to look at as well as to use
- Perfect for personal use or a gift to your special someone
- Sent to you in a gift box
- Brand: glasskaoria
- Length: 175 mm / 6.8 in
- Weight: 16.8g
- Material: Glass
Caution: Delicate glasswork. It may break by a minor shock. Handle it with care.
Q1: How does it write?
A1: It writes very smoothly. It is suitable for calligraphy and also for writing multiple sentences. A single dip of ink can write as much as one to two postcards.
Q2: What ink do I use with my pen?
A2: You can use all types of fountain pen ink and liquid watercolor.
Q3: How can I use it?
A3: Dip the nib into the ink bottle to allow the grooves to soak up the ink by capillary phenomenon. Do not tap the tip on the edge of an ink bottle. A minor shock may break the pen. You can enjoy writing smoothly by holding your pen at an angle. The ink flows consistently and lasts longer by turning it in your hand as you write.
Q4: How should I take care of it?
A4: Glass pens are very easy to take care of. Just rinse off the nib in water and dry it off with tissue paper or a soft cloth.